[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Configuring JBoss with Eclipse/Exadel

dabd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 09:41:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to debug my jbpm project, but for that I need to have JBoss configured inside Eclipse.  After searching for JBossIDE, I found that it is being replaced by Exadel Studio.

With Exadel Studio I am having problems adding the JBoss Server that is included in jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.GA.

I pointed the directory C:\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\server as the Application Server Directory in the Servers View in eclipse but it complains that javax.servelt.jar is missing.

Any hints?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055222#4055222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055222