[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 1.3alpha with Glassfish

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 10:15:18 EDT 2007

Hey,

Just wanted to inform that Seam 1.3Alpha does not work with Glassfish running under Linux.

I did some tests, it works fine with win32 GF distribution,

not sure what could result such a difference,

here are some info:

1) Tested against Linux RH Enterprise 4/Gentoo with JDK1.5/1.6 - did not work
2) Tested against win32 XP/2003 - with JDK1.6 - works fine
all tests were done against GF V2 B51

When I say 'did not work' I mean that no action gets invoked and no jsf components get rendered,
(Couldnt see any exception though)

Everthing works fine if I replace seam's jars with version 1.2.x.

n.b - also tried to download latest version(06-18-07) from CVS

Thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055251#4055251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055251