[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Multiple WSDL bindings warning

tperrigo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 11:43:19 EDT 2007

I'm trying to consume a .NET web service from an EJB3 Stateless session bean (using JBoss 5 beta 2).  I used wsconsume to generate all the client classes; it seemed to work without any problems.  However, when I deploy my app (as an ear) and try to call the bean which invokes the web service (using the generated classes), I get the following warning (multiple times):

anonymous wrote :
  | [WSDLDefinitions] Multiple WSDL bindings referrence the same interface: {http://com/werner/multimiler/web}PCMilerSoap

Has anyone encountered this before?  How can I fix the issue?

Thanks,
Tim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055278#4055278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055278