[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Why is jboss closing my connection?

teknokrat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 13:05:57 EDT 2007

Ok, OK, you've convinced me ;) I will look into using the container connection management to find me the right connection when I need it.

The reason I never considered transaction stickiness is that I am unsure whether using a transaction to demarcate a long-lasting-over-serveral-requests session is good form or not. Think of a telnet session here. Is it acceptable to use a tranasction to demaracate user activity from logon to logoff? That is the situation I effectively have.

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055313#4055313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055313