[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - change HTTP status code in a WS fault

james_Chiu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 17:20:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are using JBoss WS 1.2.1 in our server side.

Our client side is implemented in Flex and it communicates with the server side through JBoss WS.

Flex can?t not handle a WebFault that gives HTTP status code = 500.

Therefore, we are looking for a way that we can change HTTP status code from 500 to 200 when throwing an exception.

Would be very appreciated if you can shed some light how to change HTTP status code from 500 to 200.

Use a handler, servlet, ?

Thanks,

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055408#4055408