[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JBoss 4.0.2 and JBossWS

bruparel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 19:01:27 EDT 2007

We are tied to JBoss release 4.0.2 because of the Client requirements.  I would like to know if any release of JBoss Web Services can be deployed in this container that has WS-Addressing and WS-Eventing support.  The idea is to use JBoss Web Services functionality exploiting WS-Eventing (and in turn WS-Addressing) coupled with JMS for asynchronous web services communication.  If anyone can point me to any documentation/resources in that direction, I will really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Bharat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055426#4055426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055426