[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Mysterious Exception

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 03:27:29 EDT 2007

Sorry for the typo, the correct text  :

Thank you for attention.
I have solved that , but still don't understand the reason.
The project was created as "J2EE 1.4 project" in JBoss IDE. I have re-created one as "EJB3.0 project"  and moved all sources there and now it works. The only difference was that "JBoss AOP 1.3 libraries" appeared in library list. In "J2EE 1.4 project" I were unable to select this library from the list of available libraries to attach.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055479#4055479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055479