[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Pageflow action state

KnisterPeter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 04:57:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

is there something like a pageflow action state? I need a state where I could end the current conversation and not the pageflow and  afterwards execute another method.

My usecase is the following: when a new user registers at our service he should be logged in automatically. The pageflow must end before this automatic login, because the current transaction must be commited to have the user visible in db for the seam identity.login action method.

Is there any other solution for this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055508#4055508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055508