[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam app + another app using SSO

leezard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 06:40:50 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have main application written in Struts and I need to link my smaller seam application with it using SSO. What I need to do is:
- user clicks specified link at the main application's page with url parameter and gets into seam application where some pageflows / actions are preformed. After finished conversation I need to redirect user back to main application's page (this one he cliked link at). How can I achieve this? How to write navigation rules? How should I specify view-id or sth? Assume I have no security yet so Seam application is available for all users.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055536#4055536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055536