[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: javax.el.ELException , unable to localize the error

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 11:35:21 EDT 2007

"petemuir" wrote : Is that the whole exception? Use your debugger and break on ELException.

Yes, that's the whole exception.

I am not yet experienced enough with Eclipse IDE to use debugger with JBoss. I will try to master it ASAP, but exception trace must be more informative. The good style of programming is when top-message of stack trace explains what is wrong, exactly.

"find" is a method of SFSB annotated as Seam component. Other methods of this component are successfully invokable from web-page (I checked that by commenting calls to "find"), so component itself is visible.
And it seems weird to me that "find" is called "property" in error message .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055687#4055687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055687