[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: c:set (or ui:param) and s:link, s:button action paramete

ChristopheA do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 14:13:39 EDT 2007

No.

I just want aliasing at a particular page scope. Or I won't use qualified names for my components.

Factories in component.xml as defined in Seam reference doc is not convenient for that as far as I understood.

In a large application you may use my.package.manager bean in some pages, and another my.other.package.manager in an other. And yet want to use #{manager} in both because you know which one you want.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055763#4055763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055763