[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Strange symptom with rich:dataTable used with @DataModel

Delphi's Ghost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 17:46:05 EDT 2007

What kind of link is it you are clicking on?

I had a weird error where I was getting the same value in my data selection, and it seemed to be because I was returning a page flow action in the command link

  | <h:commandLink action="editMyObject"/>

It appeared that when I did this, the data model selection was not updated, and when I got to my new page, the same object was selected no matter what link I selected :

  | <h:commandLink action="#{myEdit.editMyObject}"/>
  |
  | which is defined as :
  |
  | public String editMyObject() {
  |    return "editMyObject";
  | }

works fine and the right object was selected when I got to the next page.

Might be something worth looking at and trying if it is applicable. I was also using the rich data table, and the same Richfaces and seam versions as you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055840#4055840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055840