[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: RichFaces on portlets is available

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 18:01:35 EDT 2007

No problem, but anyone who is trying need to understand that it is *very* early. We do not have a list of components that works/doesn't work and so on...
We do not have instructions on how to install the libraries from SVN and how to properly configure.

I'm just setting the expectation low so we don't end up with too many user questions in that early phase :)

RichFaces support for JBoss Portal is a killer thing, i'm very glad the guys from Exadel worked hard on this. Congrats to them and keep the excellent work.

Antoine your help is very appreciated, thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055846#4055846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055846