[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - RMI on HTTP with PROXY

indigeno314 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 04:04:55 EDT 2007

Good morning,
i have a j2ee client (swing) and server (EJB) application and have set up jndi.properties so that rmi works via http modifying this two properties:
java.naming.factory.initial=org.jboss.naming.HttpNamingContextFactory
and
java.naming.provider.url=:t.http://localhost:8080/invoker/JNDIFactory.

The application works correctly with this configuration; however my problem is to make it work also coming through a proxy.
I would like to know whether some properties exist to add to jndi.properties file that they allow me to set up the parameters of proxy or if exists a other solution to solve the problem.

Thanks to everybody.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055909#4055909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055909