[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to access process variables?

dabd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 04:25:55 EDT 2007

"cristian_e" wrote : You can try executionContext.getVariable("quant") directly. At least this is the way we have worked with variables in ActionHandlers (with the appropriate cast). In our case the variables have been set programatically, but I think it's the same thing with your scenario.

  | Hope it helps.

I think the reason I was getting a null pointer exception was that in the web console form I was clicking on the save button instead of the save & close button, so the process variable was not being updated.  This form was generated by the gpd.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055916#4055916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055916