[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How can I split storage scheme JBPM and general?

slogger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 04:45:48 EDT 2007

"mputz" wrote : anonymous wrote : It is necessary for application to guarantee execution in single transaction (jbpm and general).

  | If you want to access the jBPM and the application data from within the same Hibernate session you could inject the Hibernate session into the jbpmContext (jbpmContext.setSession(s);).
  |
  | This can be done by using the DbPersistenceServiceFactory. You would have to set the configuration parameter "isCurrentSessionEnabled" to true, which wouldn't close the Hibernate session on the jBPM side. You could continue to work within the current transaction and do the Hibernate clean up work at the end of the transaction.

Your offer means to store of all in single db scheme.
But expression "single transaction" is not means single db scheme.
I want to store jbpm data and business data in different schemes of Oracle DB.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055920#4055920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055920