[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: ClassCastException - jaxws webservice in jboss1.2.0

molson_m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 06:06:10 EDT 2007

hi....I had similar issues....the same exception...truly the exception is not atall helpful to find out the cause...thanks to this post.......then i noticed in one of my classes, i was using java.sql.Date...i changed it to java.util.Date....and i could deploy the bean successfully...so santhoshitha is right may be jboss didn't have supporting jars for java.sql.Date....!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055947#4055947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055947