[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Method binding with context variable as a parameter - pa

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 11:55:39 EDT 2007

Still one problem, though .

When I call a method with single argument (argument is entity bean) everything works well :

JSF code
 <s:button action="#{cart.addPart(part)}" value="Add to Cart"/>

Java code
public void addPart(PartCMP part)
  | {
  |   cartOrder.addPosition(part, 1);
  | }

But when I use 2 arguments, I am getting IllegalArgumentException :

JSF code
 <s:button action="#{cart.addPart(part,1)}" value="Add to Cart"/>

Java code
public void addPart(PartCMP part, int quantity)
  | {
  |   cartOrder.addPosition(part, quantity);
  | }

Is SEAM facelet handler able to process calls with multiple arguments ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056100#4056100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056100