[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JOSSO and JBoss Portal

ch33zm0ng3r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 12:27:15 EDT 2007

I am attempting to get portal to authenticate against a JOSSO configuration as well, using jboss-portal-2.4.1.  I haven't seen much info about doing this so far.  It seems like this should have a straightforward solution, much like connecting to an LDAP identity/credential store.  My first thought was to include an entry in portal's login-config.xml much like the one in jboss' login-config.xml

    <login-module code = "org.josso.jb4.agent.JBossSSOGatewayLoginModule"
  |        flag = "required">
  |        <module-option name="debug">true</module-option>
  |     </login-module>

Under the Portal application policy.  This caused a null pointer exception when attempting to authenticate users with the user portlet.  I really feel that this has an easy solution, but i'm lost in the XML jungle that jboss and portal carry with them.  Any clues?

Nick

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056122#4056122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056122