[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Connecting to remote queue.

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 15:10:06 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply. So this is definitely a version mismatch error on the serialized class, so that is obviously is the problem.  However I can't find any documentation that lists what client jars I need to include per version.  In 3.2.x it was jbossall-client.jar.  This jar doesn't exist for Jboss 4.x in the maven repository, what jars are required to have the class with the correct serialization id?  I tried jboss-client and jbossmq-client, but this doesn't have the NamingContextFactory.

Thanks,
Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056166#4056166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056166