[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: two server cluster - consumer count 2

kpirkl@elynx.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 16:36:48 EDT 2007

I figured this out.  My cluster has two nodes 5074 and 15446.

 The ClusteredConnectionFactory LoadBalancingFactory is set to the RoundRobinLoadBalancingFactory.  The RoundRobinLoadBalancingPolicy walks a list of ConnectionFactoryDelegates which is sequentially ordered.  Each stand alone client application gets one connection from the list.  This list is ordered the same on both nodes.  The result, connection always start on the same node.

Question, is the list of delegates the same order on every node in the cluster if the cluster contained 5 nodes, 10 nodes?

Possible solutions anyone?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056185#4056185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056185