[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: change HTTP status code in a WS fault

wpfeiffe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 21:19:33 EDT 2007

Oskar,

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think you have direct access to the servlet handling in the context where JBossWS deploys the web services (like you would within a regular servlet container).

I think the handlers are meant to allow for this type of pre-post processing, but I haven't seen any examples of using handlers to access the http mechanisms such as the status code return, but maybe it can.  I haven't looked too far into it yet.

Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056254#4056254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056254