[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: issue with bridge while JBoss starting

JasonHsu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 03:43:24 EDT 2007

I checked http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r4/html/ch2.chapter.html#ch2.servicedep.fig, however it didn't say how to do it exactly.   The most confusing part is the attribute name "SourceProviderLoader" in bridge configuration file.  I have no idea what attribute name I can use to set the dependancy to a destination.  Finally, I found an old post in 2004. It shows the exact answer.  Then I add
<depends>jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueA</depends>
  | <depends>jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=QueueB</depends>

It works fine now if both of the source and target destinations and the bridge are on the same JBoss.   However, what I real want to know is that can one or both destinations are on the JBoss other than the bridge and how to config it?

I've tried to add a remote JMS provider in jms-ds.xml (it works if I use a MDB to listen to a remote queue):
<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"
  | 	  name="jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteJMSProvider,server=remote01">

I'm wondering how to write the "depends" to point to a remote destination?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056302#4056302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056302