[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [tooling]

enzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 04:50:34 EDT 2007

this is ellenzhao posting...

well the build.properties file contains only one line. That's the path of JBOSS_HOME. I've manually mapped the entities and now continue programming in the business layer...

My DB server is MySQL 5.0.41, yes I have got all kinds of rights granted. There is one line in the org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL.java which causing problem. Please see:

http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=973526

I patched hibernate myself and it's working for me now.

But I'm not sure whether this was causing the seam-gen problem or not....

Regards,
Ellen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056336#4056336

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056336