[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: async pain

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 05:12:11 EDT 2007

Alex,

Building these kinds of 'does-this-file-exist' checks is not something we promote in doing with jBPM timers. The better solution is to have an ESB like solution, which often has really good file polling. This can then signal the tokens.

You are correct in the assumption that JMS would not help in this case. I mixed two things up.  The thing is that the subject does not cover the issue anymore. The issue is purely related to concurrent access to a token (in this case when 2 tokens go in the join)

Sorry I did not try to run the testcase (yet) Do you get an exeption?

btw, why is there an async=true on the fork? What behaviour do you expect?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056345#4056345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056345