[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Consider extending of ModuleInstance with end(), suspend

p4elka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 05:24:26 EDT 2007

Hmm, I do not really want this to be supported through events. Actually suspend and resume is not of a big interest to me, currently I do care about process instance end. And there is already a 'process-end' event, but in order to be notified about the event inside my module instance, I need to create runtime action and register it in process instance. Runtime action needs to be associated with action + delegation, and the problem is that action will be persisted on process instance save and I do not want to create any additional database records. All I need it simply lightweight notification about the fact that process instance is ended, so I could do necessary 'finalization' actions in my module instance, same way it is now now in TaskMgmtInstance, imagine if TaskMgmtInstance notification would be implemented using events and I do not see reasons why built-in module instances should be handled differently then custom ones, at least in this area.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056350#4056350

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056350