[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Hot Farm deployment during client requests

jmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 07:20:19 EDT 2007

Hi there,

I have 2 JBOSS AS 4.2 in clustering environement with farm deployment enabled.

If i deploy my ear while client is requesting i have a cluster invocation failed during deployment.

This is my client code :

  | properties.put("java.naming.factory.initial","org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  | properties.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs","org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  | properties.put("java.naming.provider.url","server1:1099;server2:1099");
  |
  | Context context = new InitialContext(properties);
  | MyBeanRemote beanRemote = (MyBeanRemote)context.lookup("myapp/MyBeanRemote/remote");
  |
  | for (int j=0;j<100000;j++){
  | //I deploy my ear during this loop
  | 	beanRemote.sampleMethod();
  | }

Have you got an idea ?
Is it possible to deploy an ear without affect clients requests ?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056418#4056418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056418