[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - page refresh instantiates new conversation, how to avoid it?

leezard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 08:52:47 EDT 2007

Hi all again,

Maybe this time someone will reply.

I have page requested via get request (either from external application or directly from browser's address bar). This page is mentioned in pages.xml and has

<begin conversation join="true" pageflow="sample"/>

This page is also a first page in pageflow mentioned as <start-page>.

Now when I get this page for the first time I get new conversation which is OK. But when I refresh browser's window, new conversation is created, altough I have join="true" set.

What's wrong, and how to get the new conversation joining with another.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056459#4056459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056459