[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Can't see any notification in jConsole

Gambling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 11:36:35 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

Now that I'm able to connect to the JMX-agent of JBoss via jConsole, I have another issue. It seems as if JBoss doesnt send any notifications from its default MBeans. I can see the "heartbeat" notifications from the snmp-adaptor that I configured, but no other notifications though I subscribed to all.

I'm especially interested in seeing a notification when deploying something.

Is there anything I might forgot to configure?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056561#4056561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056561