[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Validation throws an exception instead of redisplaying t

gaboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 12:29:54 EDT 2007

I've managed to debug it but I don't know where and what it fails. Moreover I miss some sources.
Anyway, here is my whole test application : http://beta.livre-rare-book.net/metadebug.tar.bz2

I've not included the lib dir as it's the one from seam 1.3.0.ALPHA.

The app uses DefaultDS

Step to reproduce :
- just deploy the app
- login
- go to admin (top-right)
- click to users (there must be two)
- click on new
- valid without filling in the form by clicking on create

=> no validation, but the above exception.

pete.muir > I'll test tomorrow to see if then the validation occur when adding required=true or if it just avoid empty fields.

Thanks for your help :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056584#4056584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056584