[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBP 2.6 RC2 : Pb starting service portal.wsrp:service=Co

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 12:33:54 EDT 2007

ok
thanks
I'll tell you if it comes again with the final release

by the way : I tried the nigthly build (not subversion, but the yet built version).
I did like in the documentation (the 2.6DR) : "build deploy"

I got a jboss-portal.sar built and deployed in the jboss deploy folder.
but inside, there was only the minimum component to run a portal :
 - the portal was running but :
 - default page with only a userportlet and login feature
 - a lot of "sub war and sar" were missing in jboss-portal.sar, like portal-admin.sar, etc...

normal ? did I missed something ?
Is there a wiki about "how to deploy from nigthly build" ?
As I wanted to go further, I went back to the regular 2.6CR2 package.
I am waiting for the next release... but would like to be able to get the last nightly build...

Thanks again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056586#4056586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056586