[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NameNotFoundException in simple seam proof of concept

jamesjoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 12:53:04 EDT 2007

Well the whole point of the exercise is to get Seam working w/ JBoss 4.2.0 as the powers that be want to upgrade so we can get out of the whole EJB3 vs non EJB3 instances of JBoss we have running.  So, 4.0.5 isn't an option right now.  I am willing to try upgrading Seam if that's what the problem is but I wanted to see if there was something obvious (or not so obvious) I could be missing before I went down that route.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056593#4056593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056593