[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: problem with jboss 4.2 and log4j

msakho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 15:50:42 EDT 2007

It sound like jboss classloading nightmare is back again.
In jboss 4.0.3sp1 all of our application was working fine.
With 4.0.5 version, we had to deal with classloading isolation to to be able to use log4j.
And now, we have to remove log4j in to make ous application dependent to jboss log4j version.
I wonder if jboss guys are measuring the negative impact thoses changes bring to those who want to migrate.
It's becomming more and more painful to migrate from a version to another.
There is nowhere in the doc to find thoses changes.
So I'd like to say to jboss guys to please be as professionnal as they claim
while making new versions.

Meissa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056640#4056640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056640