[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - SimpleTypes not creating classes with wsconsume

Maffewl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 16:40:27 EDT 2007

When I use the wsconsume tool on my wsdl, It seems that while my ComplexType declarations generate classes, however my SimpleType ones do not.

previously, when using wsdl2java.  I would get classes generated on these simple types

for example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://foo.bar.com/type"
  |             elementFormDefault="qualified"
  |             xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
  |             xmlns:CLSType="http://foo.bar.com/type">
  |   <xsd:annotation>
  |     <xsd:documentation>
  |       Value   Meaning
  |       ------------------
  |       eng     English
  |       fra     French
  |     </xsd:documentation>
  |   </xsd:annotation>
  |   <xsd:simpleType name="languageCode" >
  |     <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
  |       <xsd:enumeration value="eng"/>
  |       <xsd:enumeration value="fra"/>
  |     </xsd:restriction>
  |   </xsd:simpleType>
  | </xsd:schema>

would generate a LanguageCode class when using wsdl2java.  However, using wsconsume, this class is not created.

Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056658#4056658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056658