[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: IllegalAccessException using reflection on private field

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 17:19:17 EDT 2007

As far as I can remember, the test was ok, but some more work needs doing on the aspect itself. Feel free to dip in whenever you have the time, we're always happy for extra help! If you hang around, and are interested we're pretty easy when it comes to giving away commit rights to svn, a few patches and you are there.

I've scheduled the JIRA issue for CR1 (mid-August)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056671#4056671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056671