[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to remove the cid parameter?

felipevaa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 21:07:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to remove the conversation id parameter, added automatically after a redirect.

I tried the following config on components.xml, but it did not work:

  | <component name="org.jboss.seam.core.redirect">
  |   <property name="conversationPropagationEnabled">false</property>
  | </component>

The reason I need to get rid of the cid param is because Google Analytics is considering urls with cids as unique, and therefore it is not counting the page views correctly. I know this is a Google Analytics problem, but still I would like to hide the cid from the user (perhaps as a client-side cookie?)

Thank you!

Felipe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056700#4056700

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056700