[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why is core:process-definitions considered a development

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 04:10:20 EDT 2007

I just noticed that Michael Yuan's book, JBoss Seam Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE does not explain this issue either (page 265). So I feel it's really important to make this clear in the online documentation?

Can anyone think of a good text to add at Installing process definitions? Like maybe

We need to install jBPM:

  |     <core:jbpm />
  |
  | [BEWARE: is it indeed enough to just include an empty <core:jbpm> node?]
  |
  | We also need to tell jBPM where to find the business process definitions.
  | The following will reload them into the jBPM database tables each time
  | the application is started, and can be very helpful during development:
  |
  |     <core:jbpm>
  |         <core:process-definitions>
  |             <value>todo.jpdl.xml</value>
  |         </core:process-definitions>
  |     </core:jbpm>
  |
  | See the jBPM documentation for examples on loading the process definitions
  | into a production environment.
If you have any ideas then please comment on JBSEAM-1034. Maybe the components.xml XSD can be annotated to make smart IDEs show a tooltip that could alert people...

Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056757#4056757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056757