[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - What is the standard way to include Javascript resources acc

snicoll do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 04:24:22 EDT 2007

Hello,

We use a JS library in multiple portlets and we need to have it loaded at all times. Since we don't know which portlets will be deployed in which pages, we can't rely on the views content to define the Javascript.

Currently we have hardcoded our script in:
$JBOSS_PORTAL/server/default/deploy/jboss-portal.sar/portal-core.war/WEB-INF/jsp/header.jsp

Is there a more portable way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056763#4056763

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056763