[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pass seam component to external ejb call causes exceptio

leezard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 05:30:14 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : You expect an answer in two hours from a community support forum?

Sorry, I was slumped. I'm still getting into new problems and it's annoying.

Do you mean client jar? It's in ear's root dir.

One more thing I noticed is that when I redeploy both my seam app and ear with EJB I call in the same time, everyting works OK.
One more thing is that before redeployment of my app there is proxy ojbect passed to EJB (xxx_javaassist_4)  and after redeployment this object is xxx_javaassist_6, but on the other side (in external EJB) there is still javaassist_4 reference (altough it has correct values inside) and I think that's the root of the problem - something with cache. So I'm afraid the solution for now is to either redeploy both ears, or restart jboss every time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056786#4056786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056786