[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm 3.2.GA and mysql

sparklehorse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 05:52:54 EDT 2007

Hello,

I've downloaded the starter kit 3.2.GA

I was able to run it on my localhost but i need to make it run on
a jboss 4.0.5GA with mysql which will be my production
environment.

I read this thread http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4031188#4031188
but i can't understand how to migrate the hypersonic db to mysql

I get the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.GA\db\jbpm.jpdl.mysql.sql
and run it on the mysql (btw it need at list ; on all lines)
but some tables are missing (at least the JBPM_ID_USER )
and throws some errors

Furthermore the scripts assumes that the db is already there and
that it just need to be patched

I can't believe that the distribution doesn't have a mysql scripts
to create from scratch a correct db

I've already jump around docs,wiki and forum without
any success.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056796#4056796

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056796