[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - war classloader

stoilv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 09:07:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

In our JBoss (4.0.4) configuration we have
deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml with:

<attribute name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">true</attribute>
  | <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">true</attribute>

because of some other issues.
Is it possible to have normal behavior in war (i.e. same like both=false) in such case? I would like to deploy a war with some different versions of libraries like jaxb, commons-*.jar, etc.
10x
Stoil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056860#4056860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056860