[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - URL in address bar

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 09:34:52 EDT 2007

Hello

When I try booking example online, and put cursor over "Book hotel" link, I see the URL in status bar looking like
http://seam.demo.jboss.com/main.seam?actionMethod=hotelBooking.selectHotel&dataModelSelection=hotels%5B0%5D

If I click this link, browser address bar displays something like
http://seam.demo.jboss.com/hotel.seam?conversationId=21671 , without all these "actionMethod", etc.

In my own Seam application the picture is different : the long URL with all parameters is displayed in browser address bar.

I am unable to find the option, configuration parameter or code responsible for that. Could anyone please explain how to make URL in address bar short ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056873#4056873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056873