[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - <s:validate> support for validation groups?

andreigh.ts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 09:44:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need to design a page that has 2 submit buttons - each of them targeting different controls. For all controls I use <s:validate>.

The natural design would be to have 2 different forms for it, but the problem is that, from a rendering perspective(what the user sees) they must be nested  - but nested forms cannot be used.

So the only solution I see is to have only one form, both buttons submitting the whole form, but each of them triggering validation only for a group of controls.

Can this be done? Do you see other solutions/alternatives?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056879#4056879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056879