[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: beginner question...

cristian_e do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 10:43:25 EDT 2007

Maybe you can add a transition from the node where the process instance is located after the data has been submitted pointing back to the initial state (the one related to the input of data). Programatically you can choose which path the token is going to follow.

Other approach we have used is to have two phases in the input stage:

- At the first part, the user only inputs data and saves it. At any time he can modify it and save it again.

- Only when the user is sure the data is correct he commits it, and only then the corresponding process instance is signalled to the next state.

This way we avoid moving the token back and let the user confirm the information he is sending.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056914#4056914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056914