[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NameNotFoundException in simple seam proof of concept

jamesjoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 12:55:28 EDT 2007

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.2.1.GA/reference/en/html/configuration.html

About 1/4 of the way down under the heading:

21.1.4. Integrating Seam with your EJB container

Thanks Gavin.  I don't know why I couldn't find that in the docs but most probably because I didn't know at the time that that's what I was looking for.  That clears up the rest of my confusion.  The Seam examples I was looking at were written for using the embeddable EJB container which is why I thought "#{ejbName}/local" would work for me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056955#4056955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056955