[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems with SelectOneMenu events

Jotatech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 22 18:07:01 EDT 2007

Hi everybody. I'm using icefaces 1.6DR#4 with SEAM 1.2.1GA. I have defined the event valueChangeListener for a selectOneMenu but it is not entering the method. Here is the code I'm using:

XHMTL:

 <ice:selectOneMenu id="responsible"  partialSubmit="true" valueChangeListener="#{personchange.personSelected}" >
  						<f:selectItems value="#{listPerson.items}"
					</ice:selectOneMenu>

Class:

@Stateless
@Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
@Name("listPerson")
public class ListPerson implements PersonItem {

private static Log log = LogFactory.getLog(ListPerson.class);

public void personSelected(ValueChangeEvent event){
		log.info("------hELLO!!!");

		String i= event.getNewValue().toString();

		log.info("------hELLO!!!"+i);

	}
}

Any help on why it is not entering the method would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057048#4057048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057048