[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Problem in spring integration

astonishingone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 23 09:21:20 EDT 2007

alesj thank you for ur reply

  I added  ejb3 support to my jboss 4.0.5 ,sorry for this silly mistake as i am new to jboss.

Now following error is coming

15:46:28,531 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,
  | module=business.ejb3
  | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lorg/jboss/tutorial/spring/WordsCreator;
  |         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
  |         at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2232)
  |         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Class.java:1715)

Looks like not able to find the spring beans declared in
spring-pojo.spring/
       beans classes
      META-INF/
         jboss-spring.xml

Thanks in advance

I am new to spring and jboss thank you for understanding and I am converting my application  to spring + ejb3 + hibernate  in jboss as it will be an enterprise application and want to target 20 thousand + concurrent user  ,so any suggestions /advice will be highly appreciated

 Thanks again for help in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057126#4057126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057126