[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - EJB3 query ?

mladen.babic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 23 16:16:21 EDT 2007

Hi people,

I have four entities and they have ralationship.Example:

product|-1->--*-|property|-1->-*-|productRuleProperty|-<*---1| textRuleProperty|
and I have query

"from Product  as p join p.properties  pp join pp.productRuleProperties prp join prp.textRuleProperty trp where trp.name='Mono' and  trp.name='Numeric'"

And when I execute query I get  0 result.I'm  sure that one product has both values in text rule,but when I remove one of these values ,result is ok.How do I resolve this problem?Does anybody know different solution?

tnx,
mb

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057153#4057153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057153