[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam performance concerns

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 23 19:10:28 EDT 2007

I think you would want to run your app with a profiler and find out, empirically, where your app is spending its time.  I think most commercial profilers have trial versions, and there are a variety of ways to do this.

Your app design based on Seam/JSF is no doubt quite different than it was with Struts.  I suspect that when you compare two very well designed apps built with Seam and Struts, the Seam app will be somewhat slower.  But not 10x.  That sounds like an application issue.  Beware of blindly trying things that "might improve performance."

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057156#4057156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057156