[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - War-File without jsf-library

argonist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 06:44:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am using to pack the jar-files (myface-apl.jar, myface-impl.jar, common-*.jar,....) in WEB-INF/lib of War-file. It makes the large file, but I want to reduce the size of War-file. I want to separat the jar-files from War-file, because there are the jar-files in the Path default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs on JBOSS-Server 4.0.5.GA. How can I configure that war-file links to the jar-files in the jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs?

Cheers,

Manuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4057288#4057288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4057288